Discerning architects and building owners rely on Sundance Architectural Products to clad signature buildings.
Have you heard of Sundance Architectural Products aluminum composite panels (ACM)? ACM material has many advantages when married to our panel systems. It’s ultra-flat nature combined with our unique patented framing and attachment system, gives our aluminum composite panels a quality unsurpassed. Try ACM panels today. We offer the best in Orlando.
What is an Aluminum composite Panel?
Sometimes referred to as ACP, aluminum composite panels are a common building material with several uses for buildings and signage. The material is made of two panels of thin, flat aluminum that are bonded to a non-aluminum center. Although you may not realize it, you probably encounter aluminum composite panels on a fairly regular basis in a day to day life. They are on buildings all over Orlando. Here are some facts that you may not have known about aluminum composite panels.
- They come in a variety of colors
- Aluminum composite panels are available in almost 40 different colors and can even be made in custom colors to fit your building application. Designers can choose to have the look of aluminum, copper, zinc, or stainless steel colors. It is difficult to find another building material that can grant this kind of design flexibility with such clean and modern lines that will withstand the tests of time.
- Very lightweight
- The finished weight of an aluminum composite panel is about 2.5 pounds per square foot after a complete installation. Compared to other materials that are incredibly lightweight with unbelievable durability and longevity.
- Great for the environment
- Choosing to build with aluminum composite panels is an excellent choice for the environment because the building material is considered sustainable. The panels are usually made from about 85% recycled aluminum material. Depending on what state you live in, you may even qualify for tax credits. LEED credits may be granted if your building voluntarily uses this building material. For additional information, look into the U.S. Green Building Council to see if your construction qualifies.
- Protects buildings from fire
- To address current building codes throughout the world, aluminum composite panels are available with cores that are made of fire-resistant materials. The core is built to meet codes for large buildings such as skyscrapers and high rise buildings to ensure that noncombustible materials are used to suit the building applications. When purchasing specific aluminum composite panels, be sure to check the fire specifications to ensure they meet your state’s code requirements.
We Sell The Best ACM Panels
For over 24 years, Sundance Architectural Products has installed high quality, American made, aluminum composite (ACM) panel products. Discerning architects and building owners rely on Sundance Architectural Products to clad signature buildings with sweeps of graphic color or in combination with traditional masonry and glass, for dramatic accents of color. Whether it is new construction or a renovation, Sundance Architectural Products’ ACM panels are the affordable solution for the look you want.
Call Us Today
Give your business the benefit of ACM panels. You get a chance to beautify your business. Companies and industries across the country are already doing it, so why haven’t you? Since 1984 Sundance Architectural Products has been employing industry leaders dedicated to providing superior quality turn-key solutions through custom design, manufacturing, and installation of commercial awnings, canopies, solar shade systems, and exterior metal wall panels. We are here for you! Call us today for more information.